Helping out a fellow VT blogger... pay a visit to NTodd over at Dohiyi Mir. He's trying to reach his goal of 419,067 hits by his third anniversary online (yeah, I don't know where he came up with that number either). I can relate because I remember how I wanted to have 1,000 hits before my 3rd month online, which I easily made thanks to that Buzzflash link a while back. So show him some love, and enjoy his great blog while yer there, too.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment