I'm seriously thinking about moving FBC over to to Wordpress from Blogger, there's just a lot more features over there. I haven't decided for good yet, it's a work in progress. you can have a look at it here. Please let me know what you think. I'm not settled on a template or anything, so what you see there is not necessarily how it will end up looking.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Do it. Blogsnot sucks.
Wordpress looks great! Is your title header of your own doing, or did Wordpress give you the options?
That's one of my biggest complaints about Blogspot is that all their templates suck. I simply tolerate my overbearing orange hue.
I modified the header from the theme I was using. The good thing is that you can import all of your blogger posts into it.
If' you're thinking of taking the plunge, the free Wordpress is cool, but you're a bit limited in what you can do. If you're just looking for a better looking version of what you have on Buckhorn Road, you'll probably be happy with it. You can use the plugins that Wordpress supplies you. However, if you want to get more elaborate, you'd want to host wordpress on your own server, which I took the plunge and did today. Lemme tell you, it' s pretty technical, I'm doing a lot of trial and error, but it's starting to look good.
If you feel so inclined, pop over there and leave a comment, click on a few things, and let me know if you see anything unusual, It'd be much appreciated. Also, you should at least take a stab at moving Buckhorn Road over, just to see if you like it. You really have nothing to lose, because if you don't like it you still have your old one and you don't have to use the new one. If you wanna give it a try, I can help you (I don't know how tech savvy you are). Thanks!
Aaawww. Look at you two getting along.
Be careful, you might feel a little twinge of guilt next time you start calling each other names. :)
Post a Comment