Added Haik Bedrosian's BurlingtonPol, a great local politics site, to the VT links, and the massive DVDActive, a film site with tons of in-depth reviews of all kinds of movies. Check 'em out.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's funny. I just added FBC to my blogroll! Thank you!
Well, Haik, considering I read your blog from time to time and I shook your hand last Saturday, it seemed like a good idea. You gonna take another stab at that movie guess?
Magnum Force?
Ah, close again, Haik... actually , Alex (Rip and Read) got it .. it was the first Dirty Harry movie, 1972's 'Dirty Harry'. Magnum Force was #2 and Sudden Impact was #4. You were soooooo close. Check vack next Wed. for the next one. THanks for trying, though.
Post a Comment