Well, not really. Heck, not at all. It's just when an article starts off with such an idiotic sentence such as : "Liberals detest the historical fact that Jesus Christ arose from the dead," what else could I say? Now putting aside the fact the existence of no real 'evidence' whatsoever (and the author offers no real evidence either, just the usual faith-based b.s.), and conflicting, inconsistent accounts within the Gospels, let this 'liberal' respond. I don't detest the 'historical fact' of Zombie Jesus' existence any more than I detest the 'scientific fact' that the earth was created 10,000 years ago in seven days, with man in its present form.
I detest the fact that there are a ton of people stupid enough to believe these things uncritically or unquestionably. Gives all of us humans a bad rap.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Breaking: Idiot Townhall Pundit has irrefutable proof of zombie Jesus!
at
10:08 AM
Labels: christofascist, conservatives, religious right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment