click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pet blogging

"Nobody touches him while my mother is still alive..."
In keeping with the silly tradition of pet blogging, I submit for your approval-Fredo, one of the four hairy beasts in this house without any testicles, not counting Jenni, who's not really all that hairy to begin with. He's really not unhappy, just pensive, I swear.

3 comments:

Stephen McArthur said...

Hey Friend! Welcome to the world of blogging. Keep up the writing, the humor, and the eclectic buzzing....it looks good on you.

here's to the most hippie-looking anti-hippie I know!

Stephen McArthur said...

P.S. I linked to you.......

Anonymous said...

I know it was you Fredo, you broke my heart!