click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

WhodahellamIanyway?

"He's whittling on a piece of wood, and I have a feeling that when he gets through whittling, something's going to happen."

So, what's fair game here? Lemme give you all a little info on me...34 year old guy who lives in the woods of Plainfield, Vermont, with 2 dogs, 2 cats and a wonderful gal. Back in college, having fun with that. Hermit-like tendencies, funky bass playing. Blaxploitation flicks and spaghetti westerns. Athiest. Lefty but annoyed by hippies. Thinks the current government is one of the most dangerous to the well-being of all on the earth. Eno-esque ambient, 70's funk/jazz, classic prog-rock. Home recording, winter camping, x-c skiing. Really spicy foods.

That gives us a starting point, I guess. One day it may be a film review. The next day, a ranting about the latest Christo-facist idiocy. Or a vent about some other annoyance, who knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like an itinerant loser to me...annoyed by hippies? Your musical taste, politics, and hermit/musician tendencies are quintisentially "hippie"...

Get out of the woods and smell the world, Douchenozzle!

J.D. Ryan said...

Ah, Douchenozzle. I think that's the name they give to anonymous troll bloggers who have nothing better to do than anonymously surf the blogosphere and post comments like our 'anonymous' friend here. I think this person gets around quite a bit because just about every shithead troll post I read on the web is appparently written by this person. 'Hypersensitivity' is one of those annoying things I find about hippies. Probably struck a nerve. Go listen to some Phish, pal.