
Ok, folks, I'm back from the West Coast. Coming back to an incredibly busy week, so forgive me if it takes a few days to get back into the swing of things here on FBC. Jenni and I spent 2 weeks in Washington state, with serious time in Seattle, the North Cascades, and the Olympic Peninsula. I'm not gonna turn this into 'vacation blog', but I'll be giving you a few posts about it, as well as a flickr site where you can check out the groovy pics. Here's a few from the North Cascades to get you all started.

This one's from the desert...
And the highlight of the trip.... I present to you 'Pooping Deer':
More to come, as well as the usual rantings, stay tuned.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Monday, July 17, 2006
I have returned.
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment