My apologies to those of you who check in here often regarding the light posting lately. Had a bunch of out-of-town company last week, spent this week catching up on firewood and chipping that I should have done during those two rainy weeks.
Leaving for Washington State on Thursday. I'm going to try my best to have a few things posted for you all, and will do my best to check in out there when I can. Gonna try to have another film review up soon, and will hopefully do some photoblogging when possible. Rest assured, when I get back, it will be business as usual here, so be sure to check in from time to time. I just hit 1,400 wisitors recently...thanks for stopping by.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Monday, June 26, 2006
Blogging light, but stay tuned.
at
8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment