Good catch by Concordia Dis... apparently those stats on Venezuela were right out of the CIA World facts book. The US propaganda machine hits everywhere. So I don't really know if they should be taken seriously or not. Time for more homework, I guess. Show the brother some love at Concordia Dis.
I don't want to beat the South American politics thing to death for those of you that would rather read about Spaghetti Westerns, the latest Christianist idiocy, or my general pathetic attempts at snarkiness, so I'll move on for a bit, but we're coming back to it.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Friday, June 2, 2006
See what I mean?
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment