I put together this commercial for the Osman campaign. I didn't have a good camera, so the sound and video quality is pretty bad, but the message comes across quite well.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Monday, October 9, 2006
Donny Osman campaign commercial
at
9:43 AM
Labels: vt politics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Refreshingly honest, and Mr. Osman comes across as quite personable. Now you just have to work on getting him not to wave his arms around so much. [;-)] Good job!
Yeah, yesterday I came across the video posted up at the Green Mountain Daily blog (here; Saturday, October 07, 2006).
Then, using the embed code provided on the YouTube page the video is available at, I posted it on my blog as well (here; via Norsehorse's Home Turf).
In addition, I spread word about the video to various people within Vermont who are on my e-network(s).
Post a Comment