click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

3000th visitor

FBC had it's 3000th visitor today, somebody from Middlebury, Vt. Maybe it was Governor Douglas. FBC's first aniversary is a little more than a month away, I know it's a stretch, but I'd love to have another 500 by then. Share the love.

In other new, my election hangover is still keeping me from writing anything of substance, so let me send you somewhere funny... Shelley the Republican.

Also, in the interest of the great, congenial and flourishing Vermont blog community that has been so nice to me in the past few months, I've added She's Right, a right-wing blog by a nice Vermonter named Charity, to the blog roll. As you know, being a righty in VT can be quite lonely sometimes (not saying she is, of course). Stop in and say hi.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Thanks. I was just thinking earlier that I should add a link to your blog, too, since you have been commenting on She's Right lately.

What I love about the Vermont blogosphere is that people who would probably tear each others heads off at a heated political event can be so darn nice to each other in blog world.

And, not only is it lonely being a conservative in Vermont, it downright sucks. Even worse, I live in Burlington. The South End. Ugh!

J.D. Ryan said...

You're lucky you're so nice, Charity. I'm not your typical hypersensitive ultra-PC Vermont liberal dude. I like to fight and get mean when necessary. And I have almost as many problems with some on the left as I do on the right. And, did I tell you I'm a rabid atheist, too? No moonbeams and cosmic onelove stuff in my world.
We'll have some fun so by the next VT blogger meetup we'll be best buds. I promise. Thanks for stopping by.