click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Monday, November 6, 2006

FBC Election Predictions

Ok, time for self-aggrandizing pundit minute. predictions...

First, VT Gov. - Jim Douglas, at least 10 points
Lt. Gov. - probably Brian Dubie (sigh) by a small margin
VT House - more seats, possibly a veto-proof majority (let's hope)
VT Senate- I think they'll pick up at least 3 seats. As far as my own Washington County race, jeez, I really don't know. I do think that if mPublishy candidate Donny Osman wins, it will be from bumping off Republican Phil Scott or fellow Dem Anne Cummings. Republican Jim Parker will come in 6th, of that I am certain. Lousy candidate.

National races... I'm expecting a lot of Republican dirty tricks, they've already started. Those and Diebold will cost the Dems a few seats, but I think the Dems will take the house with at least a 10 seat majority. The Senate, I don't have a clue but I think worst case 50-50, and I think regardless, we'll have the Senate 2 years from now.

Of course, like most pundits, I'm probably full of shit. We'll see on Wednesday.

No comments: