Now, I'm not much for photoanalysis... the one to go to for that would be BAGNews Notes. However, I had to take a shot after seeing this photo from the Big Dipshit's press conference a few days ago. It made me go through the Nixon archives trying to find something similar for a comparison but I couldn't find anything. It doesn't inspire any confidence nor pity.
What do you see here? What's with the glare? The unbelievable discomfort? Or is it anger? Is it the look of a pouty kid who just had a toy taken away? The scariest one of all is it that I think it's the look of a man who really, truly realizes how he is so in over his head, so unbelievably unable to address the problems that he's created in a cohesive, intelligent way and that he finally realizes that the American public has finally caught on to that fact as well. Or maybe it's just gas.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Yo J.D.: Snarky Boy was here and had a very good time. Nice work.
Post a Comment