Parent visit '06 ended today, but the good week continues... welcome again Buzzflash readers.
So, as expected the MSM coverage of Lamont verges between strong disconnect and the echoing of Repug talking points. Apparently, according to the eternal font of wisdom known as the White House, the 60% of Americans opposed to the war constitute the 'extreme left'. Wow, I didn't think there were even that many in the old Soviet Union. Sales of Che Guevara and Abbie Hoffman merchandise will be going through the roof shortly, I suppose.
I'm not surprised by any of this, nor am I surprised that Herr Goebbels Rove has offered to help Loserman. The most striking thing missing from any commentary for me though, was about this line Holy Joe's concession speech when commenting on the results:"For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let that result stand."
Yeah, screw democracy and the will of the voters. Not one MSM article even touched upon that. After that comment, there shouldn't be any more doubt as to why he's Bush's boy. He needs to be brought down in the most painful, huiliating way possible. Which is exactly where I think he's headed.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Thursday, August 10, 2006
No surprises here.
at
10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment