Well, it was a year ago today, after getting home late from a Christmas party with a wicked buzz on, that I decided to take the plunge and start a blog. And what a year it's been.
Some highlights of the past year: two links from Buzzflash, a growing catalog of movie reviews, and monthly installments such as the Christofascist Idiot Watch Update! and Dumb All Over. One thing I noticed, if you look at my Sitemeter from the graph below, is as soon as I started networking and communicating with other Vermont bloggers, my traffic started going up a lot quicker, sometime around July. So I'd like to give a big hey to Green Mountain Daily, She's Right, What's The Point?, Orwell's Grave, and anyone else I may have forgotten.
Best Google hit is still 'Asian tradition + marriage + eating poop'. I had my 4,000th visitor sometime yesterday, hard earned. It's not like the 26,000 hits in one year to some other shitty incoherent Vermont blog that will remain nameless, because I'm not getting several hundred hits a day from Google Images because I put a bunch of common photos up here (end snit here).So what's up for this next year? Big surprise, more of the same. I might write a bit more about music here and there, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Thanks for stopping by.










No comments:
Post a Comment