click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Little Green Footballs and Rosemarie Jackowski

The far right Little Green Footballs website, which I usually refer to as the 'used, discarded condom of American history' has been talking trash about Rosemarie Jackowski, the Vermont grandmother arrested three years ago in a peaceful anti-war protest. Well, Ed Garcia over at Green Mountain Daily has had enough. Warning: some graphic photos and language, but some really powerful stuff.

3 comments:

kestrel9000 said...

They sure like me over at LGF.....
Heh!

kestrel9000 said...

Here, here's a present for you.
I redacted the redactions.

Hey, what's wrong with you cowardly little punks? Why haven't you responded to me?
I'm about to tear your balls off....ok, you don't allow new posters....registration closed....you have no balls to tear off.
OK. I'm about to tear your arm off and feed it to you on Daily Kos.
You better watch the site.
Fucking cowardly pieces of shit. You don't have the balls to answer me. Ain't a fucking one of you worth a cum bubble in the tip of a used condom.
Cowards, traitors, and fascists. Every one of you.
And you'll prove that by not responding to this.
Pshaw.
Hey, how'd the election work out for you?
Asswipes.

J.D. Ryan said...

It's good to know you speak their language. I'm hoping they start coming over here so I can have some fun with 'em.