FBC is going to be in the Times Argus tomorrow... but not in regards to the usual topics on here. More on that later. Also, Dec. 19th will be the first anniversary of the blog. In keeping with the modern human's obsession with arbitrary numbers ending in zeroes, I'm trying to get 4,000 hits by then. As of this post, I'm at 3,757, it's definitely doable, so share the love and send your friends here. I'll have the obligatory anniversary post up on that day. Now, a few quickies for your perusal.
In the sore loser dept, as the GOP leaves DC with tons of unfinished business, they still gotta whine and cry...
"House Democrats have spent every waking moment of the past Congress obstructing any effort towards progress," said Kevin Madden, spokesman for House Majority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio. "They have tried to blow up the tracks on immigration reform, tax relief, earmark reform, you name it...It just goes to show they're a party of zero ideas and zero action."... that happened to clean the GOP clock this last election. Does that mean that the number of the GOP's ideas and actions can be expressed in negative integers? Is that possible?
And you thought it was only Japanese men.... Indian men are in crisis. Apparently, the international standard size of condoms sold there are too large:
A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men...The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.The article goes on to note that given India's huge population, it's obviously not keeping men from gettin' it on.
Finally, y'all know how I love to argue and fight with the righties, and I'm usually a no-holds-barred-kick-'em-in-the-teeth kinda fighter. Well, almost always. Our resident VT rightie blogger Charity Tensel at She's Right and I have had a good ongoing discussion about the role of government. And I play nice. Check it out over here.










No comments:
Post a Comment