click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Coyotes


Well, I know in that last post, I promised you some lighter fare. Well, what could be lighter than a cute. fuzzy animal? Howzabout a cute, wild, fuzzy animal? Yesterday I was sitting at the laptop, and looked out the window to see Mr. Coyote. He sniffed around, pawed the snow, managed to gulp up a rather large mole or vole, and sauntered out into the woods. When the pups when outside an hour later, they could still smell him and were going nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"No regrets, Coyote / We just come from such different sets of circumstance..."

J.D. Ryan said...

I had that song in my head when I wrote the post, but couldn't figure out a way to refer to it that would make sense.