click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Olbermann on Bush's Upcoming Blood Sacrifice

I know that Keith Olbermann's excellent special commentaries are all over the blogosphere. 'Cuz they're so friggin good. Once again, he seems to be the voice of the diminutive contingency of Intelligent Americans out there. In a time where I repeatedly find myself telling George Bush to go fuck himself several times a day, it's good to have a few eloquent voices out there saying what needs to be said. Watch it.

It would be so much easier if we could somehow sacrifice Bush, wouldn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...Like some child drawing straws..." Powerful and righteous. Thank you!

RobbKidd said...

Great post, I do not watch tv at all so it is quite refreshing to see that Olberman is expressing a voice of reason. Sacrifice the President...
End funding for war!!! Thanks for posting the link.

J.D. Ryan said...

Yeah, I don't have one either, but he seems like one of the few people on tv actually worth watching.