click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Monday, January 15, 2007

News Burnout

Every now and then, when the craziness of living in this country has me doing everything I can to not bang my head into a wall repeatedly until gray matter and blood cake the bricks, I kind of go on a bit of a news blackout, hence the light posting lately. It's just this latest 'fuck you' from the Prez regarding the Iraq escalation, and the creeping realization that the Dems aren't going to get the balls up to do anything drastic (drastic times DO call for drastic measures, don't they?) has got me temporarily numb. Thank Jebus that Jenni and I still have all of Season 2 of Deadwood to get through. Good distraction.

No comments: