click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My, Me, Meme, Mama, I've Been Tagged!

Well, I've been tagged by Johnathan over at TwoKnowItAlls... so time for me to answer the questions....

1. My: You’ve heard the saying “I’d give my right arm for…”. So, what would you give your right arm for?

Well, when I was growing up , I had a Steve Austin 'Six Million Dollar Man' action figure that had these interchangeable bionic arms. One had a laser, one had a gas mask, etc. I'd give my right arm to get a new right arm with a laser, gas mask, and perhaps a bottle opener.

2. Me: What’s one word that describes how you want people to see you?

With the exception of my partner, Jenni, I'd like them to see me fully clothed.

3. Meme: If you could be any blogger, which blogger would you be… and why?

I'd like to be some severely opinionated, socially retarded raving lunatic who lives in the Green Mountains and writes on his blog about silly things that few people care about. Oh... wait.

I guess I'd better tag some people...ok.. Robb over at Evolving Peace, and Vermonter at What's the Point?, you're on notice.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Your answers were so funny. Most people, including me, have lame answers. See, this is why I read your blog.