I spent the evening messing around with the layout and fixing some things. I tried a 3 column layout, but it was too damn cluttered. I fixed the links in the blax/spag dropdown menus so they all work, and also put the labels in a dropdown for less clutter. Got rid of the 'last 10 Visitors' thing. And finally (and this took a while to get it right), you'll see "Dark or Light" over on the left. If you click the second one, you'll get a different color scheme. I think it will remember it, too, so when you come back it will stay at your chosen color. Enjoy.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Me like! Now we have to get you using some of those cool gradient backgrounds.
Speaking of cool, how's that Jenni doing? Allergies any better?
WEll, turns out it wasn't allergies, it was a full blown cold. She's doing alright though. How was your party?
Post a Comment