The VT Senate has signed off on the impeachment resolution, in no small part to the continuos pressure from activists. Now it's time to put the squeeze on the House of Reps. Details here. Read the comments for more info.
click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi JD,
You know me as mydog over at GMD. You can call me Nate whenever you want to.
I like your posts. I'm also an appreciator of Colby's invention, SnarkyBoy. It's been nice to have someone play the role of court jester in the great hall of Vermont liberal royalty.
Nate Freeman, Northfield
Hi Nate...
Thanks for the kind words. I somehow manage to peacefully coexist in the same world as Odum and Colby. Although I don't agree with either one of them on everything, they both have a function in the grand scheme of things.
thanks for stopping in.
Post a Comment