click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hard work....

They say Nero fiddled while Rome burned...

White House photo by Eric Draper

Dumber than anything I've ever seen in any of those bad movies I'm so fond of, although by some stretch of the imagination I guess you could call this 'blaxploitation'. Anyone wanna take a shot at a caption?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the blantant absurdity of it all is this happened at a malaria awareness event.

As an American citizen by birth, it makes me want to run and hide. I'm embarrased beyond all belief that this guy represents our country.

REDNALSI said...

Bush goes native?

The Bushes show the third world they can get down and boogy?

Let me slap some skin brother?

Let's beat drums, celebrate, and forget all the starving people I saw outside the airport?

Hey, I remember one of these from college?

Do you think anyone will notice I don't have a clue what I'm doing?

Hell, this is harder than sending troops to Iraq?

I need to get Jeb one of these for his next campaign?

Bush shows he's down with the bushmen?

Ooblaadee, ooblaadaa, life goes on.....?

W.R. Chandler said...

The guy tries to honor another culture, and he gets slammed anyway. The guy is a doofus, but can he do anything right by you people? I mean seriously. If that was Clinton up there banging the bongo drum you would be oooohing and aaaaahing about what a sensitive international man of the people he is.

Bush Derangement Syndrome is a rather ugly personality trait.

J.D. Ryan said...

Clinton would have the sense enough not to be up there banging the djembe in the first place.

And no, there isn't anything he can do right. If you can point to something, one thing, this man hasn't thoroughly fucked up, I'd be interested to hear it.

Anonymous said...

"And no, there isn't anything he can do right. If you can point to something, one thing, this man hasn't thoroughly fucked up, I'd be interested to hear it."

you could try
funds for AIDS prevention in Africa.

ask bono about it.

i'm sure it won't meet you threshold,though.

J.D. Ryan said...

Well, Bush has even fucked up that one, due to his constant pandering to the Christofascists.

According to the GAO, his plan is 'unworkable". - details here

Next? Still waiting.

W.R. Chandler said...

No, Clinton just shamelessly pandered to black voters by donning some shades and belting on his sax.

What has Bush done right? That's easy, he cut my taxes. That's something you greedy lefties are always loathe to do.

J.D. Ryan said...

I don't know if 'respectfully meeting with people who actually liked him' qualifies as 'pandering', although I'm sure in your world you would rather they were just ignored right?

So, lets see here... endless, unecessary war, environmental devastation, loss of U.S. prestige the world over, corruption at the highest levels vs. Chanman's tax cut. Yep, that seems like a fair tradeoff. It's all about the money with you people. Screw everyone else if you got yours, right?

W.R. Chandler said...

Way to move the goalposts. You asked for one thing, I gave you one thing.

Then you dump on me for only naming one thing. You aren't even an honest lefty.