click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Good Rude Pundit on Obama

Ok, I know I'm already breaking my promise to not mention Obama (and no, this is one VT blogger who is DEFINITELY NOT on the Obama wagon) but ya gotta check out the Rude Pundit with, 'Obama and The Bloody Toilets of the Right (All Women Edition)'. Maximum rudeness, as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to hear why you are not considering Obama. Reasonably speaking if it came down to Obama vs. Mccain and a Nadar type you would go with Nadar? Just curious.

J.D. Ryan said...

I really believe that a good portion of Obama-mania right now is due to the fact that he is charismatic and likable, not because his positions make him stand out abouve the crowd (although he's much more appealing than Hillary in every way). I'm not saying eventually I wouldn't vote for him, I just don't really see what all the hype is about. And, no, I would never vote for Nader. Once was enough.