click here for the new...
FIVE BEFORE CHAOS HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO A BIGGER AND BETTER PLACE! PLEASE CLICK THE ABOVE BANNER TO GET THERE, AND DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK THE NEW LOCATION. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A word or two about the blogroll...

Maybe you've noticed the blogroll has gotten bigger lately. And if you've clicked around, you might be surprised at the political diversity of views on there, ranging from anarchist communism on one side to Randian objectivism on the other. I pretty much try to put up blogs I read on a regular basis, whether I agree with them or not. For example, 'Two Know It Alls' is run by a pair of objectivists, a philosophy I find in direct opposition to most of what I personally believe, but they're nevertheless two people with an exemplary sense of logic and language, and their commentaries on atheism are excellent. I'm turned off by the Dem-cheerleading of Daily Kos, but there's still a lot of good stuff on there. I disagree with just about everything Charity at 'She's Right' believes, but she's nice and I like debating her.

And of course, there's a few film links where you can find out more about the kinds of films I talk about on here, as well as some links to the somewhat limited-appeal music I like.

So, if you've been popping back in here on a returning basis (40-something percent of you are), take a minute and try something new on the roll there.

No comments: